Douglas A. Jabs, M.D.
- Professor and Chair, Department of Ophthalmology, and Professor of Medicine, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Adjunct Professor of Ophthalmology, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- 209 original manuscripts
- 45 chapters, reviews and letters
- MD: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Internship: The New York Hospital, Cornell Medical Center
- Residency in Ophthalmology: The Wilmer Eye Institute, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Residency in Internal Medicine: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship Rheumatology: Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
- M.S.: Johns Hopkins University School of Continuing Studies
- M.B.A.: The Johns Hopkins University School of Professional Studies in Business and Education
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- Fellow, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Ophthalmological Society
- American Uveitis Society
- International Uveitis Study Group
- Fellow, American College of Rheumatology
- Society for Clinical Trials
- The Macula Society
- The Retina Society
- American Society of Retina Specialists
- Retina - The Journal of Retinal and Vitreous Diseases
- Ocular Immunology and Inflammation
- American Journal of Ophthalmology
Last updated: January 21, 2014
Jabs, Douglas A. "Douglas A. Jabs, M.D." Johns Hopkins Author Bios, 2014. Johns Hopkins Guides, www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550015/all/Douglas_A__Jabs__M_D_.
Jabs DA. Douglas A. Jabs, M.D. Johns Hopkins Author Bios. 2014. https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550015/all/Douglas_A__Jabs__M_D_. Accessed September 28, 2023.
Jabs, D. A. (2014). Douglas A. Jabs, M.D. In Johns Hopkins Author Bios https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550015/all/Douglas_A__Jabs__M_D_
Jabs DA. Douglas A. Jabs, M.D [Internet]. In: Johns Hopkins Author Bios. ; 2014. [cited 2023 September 28]. Available from: https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550015/all/Douglas_A__Jabs__M_D_.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Douglas A. Jabs, M.D. ID - 550015 A1 - Jabs,Douglas,M.D. Y1 - 2014/01/21/ BT - Johns Hopkins Author Bios UR - https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550015/all/Douglas_A__Jabs__M_D_ DB - Johns Hopkins Guides DP - Unbound Medicine ER -