James P. Dunn, M.D.
- Associate Professor of Ophthalmology, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Department of Ophthalmology
- Director, Division of Ocular Immunology, The Wilmer Eye Institute, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore MD
- Clinical Director, Studies of the Ocular Complications of AIDS, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency Program Director, The Wilmer Eye Institute, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- 67 original manuscripts
- 24 textbook chapters
- 1 Book
- Fellowship Uveitis and External Disease: Francis I. Protor Foundation, University of California, San Francisco
- Fellowship Cornea and External Disease, The Jules Stein Eye Institute, UCLA
- Residency: Bellevue Hospital Center New York University School of Medicine
- MD: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey-New Jersey Medical School
- American Uveitis Society
- Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthamology
- American Medical Association
- Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1991-1996
- None to report
James P. Dunn, M.D. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: January 21, 2014