Gregory Lucas, M.D.
- Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- 36 peer-reviewed articles
- 9 review articles
- 1 book chapter
- MD: Duke University School of Medicine
- Internship and Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Ph.D.: Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- American College of Physicians
- HIV Medicine Association
- Editor, The Hopkins HIV Report
- Optimizing HIV treatment outcomes in drug users
- Clinical epidemiology of HIV in HAART era
- Adherence to antiretroviral therapy
- DSMB: BioAlliance Pharma
Last updated: January 26, 2011
Lucas, Gregory M. "Gregory Lucas, M.D." Johns Hopkins Author Bios, 2011. Johns Hopkins Guides, www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550001/all/Gregory_Lucas__M_D_.
Lucas GM. Gregory Lucas, M.D. Johns Hopkins Author Bios. 2011. https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550001/all/Gregory_Lucas__M_D_. Accessed September 22, 2023.
Lucas, G. M. (2011). Gregory Lucas, M.D. In Johns Hopkins Author Bios https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550001/all/Gregory_Lucas__M_D_
Lucas GM. Gregory Lucas, M.D [Internet]. In: Johns Hopkins Author Bios. ; 2011. [cited 2023 September 22]. Available from: https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550001/all/Gregory_Lucas__M_D_.
* Article titles in AMA citation format should be in sentence-case
TY - ELEC T1 - Gregory Lucas, M.D. ID - 550001 A1 - Lucas,Gregory,M.D., Ph.D Y1 - 2011/01/26/ BT - Johns Hopkins Author Bios UR - https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550001/all/Gregory_Lucas__M_D_ DB - Johns Hopkins Guides DP - Unbound Medicine ER -