Gregory Lucas, M.D.
- Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- 36 peer-reviewed articles
- 9 review articles
- 1 book chapter
- MD: Duke University School of Medicine
- Internship and Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Ph.D.: Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- American College of Physicians
- HIV Medicine Association
- Editor, The Hopkins HIV Report
- Optimizing HIV treatment outcomes in drug users
- Clinical epidemiology of HIV in HAART era
- Adherence to antiretroviral therapy
- DSMB: BioAlliance Pharma
Gregory Lucas, M.D. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: January 26, 2011