- Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- 36 peer-reviewed articles
- 9 review articles
- 1 book chapter
- MD: Duke University School of Medicine
- Internship and Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Ph.D.: Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- American College of Physicians
- HIV Medicine Association
- Editor, The Hopkins HIV Report
- Optimizing HIV treatment outcomes in drug users
- Clinical epidemiology of HIV in HAART era
- Adherence to antiretroviral therapy
Gregory Lucas, M.D.
is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios
To view other topics, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Learn more.
Last updated: January 26, 2011
Lucas, Gregory M. "Gregory Lucas, M.D." Johns Hopkins Author Bios, 2011. Johns Hopkins Guide, www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550001/all/Gregory_Lucas__M_D_.
Lucas GM. Gregory Lucas, M.D. Johns Hopkins Author Bios. 2011. https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550001/all/Gregory_Lucas__M_D_. Accessed March 19, 2019.
Lucas, G. M. (2011). Gregory Lucas, M.D. In Johns Hopkins Author Bios. Available from https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550001/all/Gregory_Lucas__M_D_
Lucas GM. Gregory Lucas, M.D [Internet]. In: Johns Hopkins Author Bios. ; 2011. [cited 2019 March 19]. Available from: https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550001/all/Gregory_Lucas__M_D_.
TY - ELEC
T1 - Gregory Lucas, M.D.
ID - 550001
A1 - Lucas,Gregory,M.D., Ph.D
Y1 - 2011/01/26/
BT - Johns Hopkins Author Bios
UR - https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_Author_Bios/550001/all/Gregory_Lucas__M_D_
DB - Johns Hopkins Guide
DP - Unbound Medicine