2022 Updates to Johns Hopkins Guides
- Monkeypox was republished to include:
- Increased number of cases and data worldwide
- CDC interim guidance treatment recommendations
- Moderna vaccine
- FDA expanded the age limit to include children > 6 month of age to 17 years
- A Variants of Concern (VOC): defined as a variant with evidence of an increase in transmissibility, more severe disease (for example, increased hospitalizations or deaths)
- Omicron variants are prompting greater hospitalizations in younger populations now instead of Delta variants
- Two new Guidance (PDF) documents from Johns Hopkins
- FDA recommended to lower the age eligibility to any child 6 months of age and older for BioNTech/Pfizer (BNT162b2) COVID-19 Vaccine
- New Module: Cluster B Personality Disorders
is a sample topic from the Message Center - Hopkins Guides
To view other topics, please log in or purchase a subscription.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Complete Product Information.
© 2000–2022 Unbound Medicine, Inc. All rights reserved