is a topic covered in the Johns Hopkins HIV Guide
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Treatment of M. tuberculosis including MDR and XDR-TB (in combination with other agents)
- Treatment of MAI and other non-TB mycobacterial infections (in combination with other agents)
- Alternative therapy for treatment of S. pneumoniae and H. influenzae meningitis in patients who have severe penicillin allergies.
- Bone and joint infections
- Intra-abdominal infections in combination with metronidazole
- H. pylori in combination with other agents
- Prophylaxis in neutropenic patients
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --