is a topic covered in the Johns Hopkins HIV Guide
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Treatment and prophylaxis of disseminated M. avium infection (treatment requires co-administration with ethambutol).
- Community-acquired pneumonia of mild severity (20%-30% of S. pneumonia strains resistant to azithromycin).
- Pharyngitis/tonsillitis; acute bacterial sinusitis.
- Acute bacterial exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (Z-pack and Tri-pack).
- Uncomplicated skin and skin structure infections.
- Urethritis and cervicitis (caused by GC and ).
- Genital ulcer disease.
- Toxoplasmosis (with pyrimethamine).
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --