is a topic covered in the Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Official website of the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX), HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides, powered by Unbound Medicine. Johns Hopkins Guide App for iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android included. Explore these free sample topics:
-- The first section of this topic is shown below --
- Major human Legionella pathogens:
- Legionella pneumophila serogroup 1, estimated 70-80% of cases
- Legionella micdadei, second most common in U.S.
- Legionella pneumophila other serogroups, 2-6% of cases
- Other Legionella species seen occasionally (see module for details)
-- To view the remaining sections of this topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription --