Valeria Fabre, M.D.
- 8 peer-reviewed publications
- 1 textbook chapter (4 editions)
- 12 abstracts and 5 oral presentations
- Fellowship, Infectious Diseases: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency: Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, Alpert Medical School, Brown University
- MD: University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Post-doctoral Research Associate, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Cornell University
- Post-doctoral Research Fellow, Center for International Health Research, Brown University
- Clinical Assistant Instructor in Medicine, Alpert Medical School, Brown University
Valeria Fabre, M.D. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: December 4, 2014