Paul Nestadt, M.D.
- Resident Physician, Department of Psychiatry, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore MD
- Representative, Johns Hopkins Hospital House Staff Council
- Chair of the Resident/ Fellow Committee, Maryland Psychiatric Society Council
- Managing Editor, Johns Hopkins Psychiatry POC-IT Guide
- 5 Original Manuscripts
- 2 Textbook Chapter
- 12 Electronic Media
- 8 Posters
- Residency in Psychiatry : Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Medical Internship ; Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Medical Degree ; New York Medical College
- Bachelor of Science ; Neuroscience and Biology ; Brandeis University
- American Psychiatric Association
- Maryland Psychiatric Society
- National President of PsychSIGN, American Psychiatric Association
- Sub Investigator – Janssen Pharmaceuticals
Paul Nestadt, M.D. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: December 4, 2014