Matthew E. Peters, M.D.
- Chief Resident, Post-graduate Year IV, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- 11 original manuscripts
- 2 book chapters
- Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Internship: Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- MD: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry, Geriatric Mental Health Foundation Scholar
- American Psychiatric Association
Matthew E. Peters, M.D. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: December 4, 2014