Noah Lechtzin, M.D., M.H.S.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Joint Appointment, Department of Neurology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Associate Director, Johns Hopkins Adult Cystic Fibrosis Program
- 32 Peer Reviewed Articles
- 17 chapters, letters, and reports
- M.D., Temple University School of Medicine
- Internship and Residency, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- M.H.S. Clinical Epidemiology, Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Chest Physicians
- Member American Thoracic Society
- Vice Chair, Home Care Section of the American College of Chest Physicians
- Instructor, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Director Data Management and Statistics Core, Molecular Determinants of Pulmonary Hypertension
- Investigator, Pivotal Study of NeuRx RA/4 for Motor-Point Stimulation for Conditioning the Diaphragm of Patients with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Principal Investigator, MULTIDOSE SAFETY AND TOLERABILITY STUDY OF LIPOSOMAL AMIKACIN FOR INHALATION (ARIKACE™) IN CYSTIC FIBROSIS PATIENTS WITH CHRONIC INFECTIONS DUE TO PSEUDOMONAS AERUGINOSA. Protocol No.:TR02-106
- Consultant, Respironics, Inc.
- Research Funding -Transave
- Speaker, Hill-Rom inc.
Noah Lechtzin, M.D., M.H.S. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: January 21, 2014