Joseph M. Vinetz, M.D.
- Professor, Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine, University of California San Diego School of Medicine
- 48 peer reviewed articles
- 20 non-peer reviewed articles and reviews
- Research Fellowship: Howard Hughes Medical Institute Physician Postdoctoral Fellow, Laboratory of Parasitic Diseases, National Institutes of Health, 1995-1998
- Fellowship Infectious Diseases: Johns Hopkins Hospital, 1994-1998
- Internship and Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital, 1991-1994
- M.D., University of California, San Diego School of Medicine, 1991
- B.S., Yale University, 1985
- American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
- American Society for Microbiology
- American College of Physicians
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- American Society for Clinical Investigation
- Associate Editor, American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
- Clinical Infectious Diseases
- Infection and Immunity
Joseph M. Vinetz, M.D. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: January 26, 2011