Sara E. Cosgrove, MD, MS
- Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Director, Antibiotic Management Program, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Associate Hospital Epidemiologist, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Postgraduate training in internal medicine at The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Training in infectious disease at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston
- M.D., Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas
- M.S., Epidemiology from Harvard School of Public Health in Boston, Massachusetts
- Undergraduate degree from Columbia College in New York, New York
- Epidemiology and outcomes of antimicrobial resistance
- Development of tools and programs to promote the rational use of antimicrobials
- Prevention of hospital-acquired infections
- Please add disclosure information here.
Sara E. Cosgrove, MD, MS is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: January 26, 2011