Lisa Maragakis, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine at The Johns Hopkins University, Division of Infectious Diseases
- Associate Hospital Epidemiologist for the Johns Hopkins Hospital
- M.D.: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency and Fellowship: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Infectious Diseases
- Control and prevention of healthcare-acquired infections caused by antimicrobial-resistant gram negative bacilli, particularly MDR-Acinetobacter
- Recipient of a Health Protection Research Initiative grant from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Lisa Maragakis, M.D. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: January 26, 2011