Adriana Andrade, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Infectious Diseases at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Co-Principal Investigator with the Johns Hopkins AIDS Clinical Trials Unit
- M.D.: University Federal of Minas Gerais, Brazil
- M.P.H.: Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Fellowship: Clinical pharmacology at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Managing editor of the Johns Hopkins HIV Guide
- Associate editor of The Hopkins HIV Report
- Protocol chair for the first longitudinal international ACTG database
- Please add disclosure information here.
Adriana Andrade, M.D. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: January 26, 2011