Glenn J. Treisman, M.D., Ph.D.
- Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Professor of Internal Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Director, AIDS Psychiatry Service, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- 20 chapters/monographs
- 50 abstracts
- 72 Peer reviewed research articles
- Author of The Psychiatry of AIDS: A Guide to Diagnosis and Treatment
- Ph.D.: University of Michigan Pharmacology
- MD: University of Michigan Medical School
- Internship: Francis Scott Key Medical Center, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Internal Medicine/Psychiatry
- Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins University Department of Psychiatry
- American Psychiatric Association
- Maryland Psychiatric Association
- Johns Hopkins Medical Surgical Association
- American Association of Directors of Psychiatric Residency Training
- Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine (Fellow)
- Instructor, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Pathophysiology, Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Course Director Nursing Pharmacology 210, Department of Pharmacology, University of Michigan
Glenn J. Treisman, M.D., Ph.D. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: January 21, 2014