Paul Pham, Pharm.D. BCPS
- Research Associate, Division of Infectious Diseases, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- 19 reviews
- 3 textbook chapters
- 2 books
- 3 original research papers
- BS: University of Maryland, Maryland School of Pharmacy
- Pharm.D: University of Mississippi, Oxford
- Fellowship: University of Texas, Houston TX
- BCPS: Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist
- Maryland Society of Hospital Pharmacist
- Please add disclosure information here.
Paul Pham, Pharm.D. BCPS is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: January 26, 2011