Richard D. Moore, M.D.
- Professor of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Joint Appointment, Department of Epidemiology , Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- 276 original manuscripts
- 9 book chapters
- 21 electronic media
- Fellowship: The Johns Hopkins University Division of Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine
- Internship and Residency: Vanderbilt University Department of Medicine
- MD: Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Master of Health Sciences: The Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health Department of Epidemiology
- American Society of Microbiology
- Society of General Internal Medicine
- Infectious Diseases Society of America -Fellow
- American College of Medicine - Fellow
- Assistant Professor, The Johns Hopkins University Department of Medicine
- Associate Professor, The Johns Hopkins University Department of Medicine
- Consultant: Bristol Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline.
- Grant Support: Pfizer, Gilead Sciences, Merck
Richard D. Moore, M.D. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: January 21, 2014