Justin C. McArthur, MBBS., M.P.H.
- Professor, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Department of Neurology
- Joint Appointment: Professor of Epidemiology, Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health and Hygiene
- Deputy Director, Neurology, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- 127 original manuscripts
- 81 chapters, reviews and letters
- MD: Guys Hospital Medical School, London, U.K.
- Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- American Academy of Neurology
- Maryland Neurological Society
- American Neurological Association
- Editor, The Hopkins HIV Report
- The Journal of Neuro-AIDS
- Journal of Neurovirology
- The AIDS Reader
- Hypertext Neurological Knowledgebase (THyNK)
- Assistant Professor of Neurology, Johns Hopkins University
- Associate Professor of Neurology, Johns Hopkins University
Justin C. McArthur, MBBS., M.P.H. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: January 26, 2011