Kelly Gebo, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases
- Assistant Professor of Epidemiology, Bloomberg School of Public Health
- 7 Peer reviewed publications
- 1 Peer reviewed evidence report
- M.P.H.: Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health and Hygiene
- Fellowship: Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program and Infectious Diseases at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Internship and Residency: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- M.D.: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- American Society of Microbiology
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- American College of Physicians
- American Academy of HIV Medicine
- HIV/AIDS Clinical epidemiology, costs and outcomes; Hepatitis C guidelines
- Please add disclosure information here.
Kelly Gebo, M.D. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: January 26, 2011