Emily J. Erbelding, M.D., M.P.H.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and Pediatrics, Division of Infectious Diseases
- Medical Director, Baltimore City Health Department STD Clinics HIV Program
- 5 peer reviewed articles
- 2 abstracts
- 3 chapters
- M.P.H.: Johns Hopkins University, School of Hygiene and Public Health
- Fellowship: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Internship and Residency: Northwestern University Medical Center
- MD: Indiana University, School of Medicine
- American Society for Microbiology
- Infectious Diseases Society of America
- American College of Physicians
- Medicine (Baltimore)
- Genitourinary Medicine
Emily J. Erbelding, M.D., M.P.H. is a sample topic from the Johns Hopkins Author Bios.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Learn more.
Last updated: January 21, 2014