is a topic covered in the Johns Hopkins Antibiotic (ABX) Guide
To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription.
Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Explore these free sample topics:
~~ The first section of this topic is shown below ~~
- Acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections (ABSSSI)
- Due to susceptible organisms: S. aureus(including MRSA), S. pyogenes, S. agalactiae, E.coli, K. pneumoniae, K. oxytoca.
- Community acquired pneumonia (including cases caused by PCN-resistant S. pneumoniae)
- Due to susceptible organisms: S. pneumoniae (including cases with bacteremia), MSSA, H. influenzae, K. pneumoniae, E. coli
- MRSA infections not listed above
~~ To view the remaining sections of this topic, please
sign in or purchase a subscription ~~
Last updated: April 10, 2016