Johns Hopkins Guides provide diagnosis, management, and treatment guidance for infectious diseases, diabetes, and psychiatric conditions. Explore these free sample topics:
~~ The first section of this topic is shown below ~~
- Community-acquired pneumonia (CAP)
- Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis (AECB)
- Acute maxillary sinusitis
- Pharyngitis and tonsillitis due to Streptococcus pyogenes
- Uncomplicated skin and skin-structure infections caused by S. aureus (MSSA) and S. pyogenes.
- Acute otitis media